Valuation 365 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Valuation 365 connects to item movements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and helps determine relevant values for the annual inventory. The app enables you to correctly prepare and value your company’s current assets using the statutory valuation rules.
Solution scenarios with Valuation 365
Inventory valuations made easy
To present the stock value on the balance sheet cut-off date, you need informative documentation for the auditor. Quickly and easily determine stock values according to certain criteria and maintain precise evidence.
Valuation of stock value without Excel
Do you still calculate your stock value on the balance sheet date using complicated formulas in Microsoft Excel? Avoid thousands of Excel operations and formula errors! Let your system independently calculate all valuation rules, saving you time and money.
Valuation according to the strict lowest value principle
Evaluate your products according to the strict lowest value principle. Criteria such as mobility, age structure, expiration date or range are taken into account. Or carry out specific valuation adjustments.
Optimisation of stock through the best possible depreciation of items
Evaluate your stock in the best way possible, no matter whether that’s monthly, quarterly or once a year for the annual inventory! Taxes can be saved using the best possible depreciation scenarios according to your own set of rules.
Complete transparency with the lowest-value principle
You can assign individual valuation rules to the items and products in the inventory; these are then applied when interpreting it. The depreciation amounts that the software subsequently proposes follow the strict lowest-value principle. When making individual value corrections, you are free to adjust the values manually.
- Subscription management
- Flexible billing models
- Fully automated process
Always the right valuation
Any number of valuation rules can be assigned to the items managed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. All quantities in the inventory are calculated using the assigned rules and Valuation 365 then makes a depreciation proposal. The criteria for depreciation include valuation according to:
- Lowest value
- Item range
- Age structure
- Stock outflow procedure
- Storage locations
- Batch expiry date
- Lowest value foreign currencies
- Manual specific valuation adjustments
Pricing models & trial version
System requirements / product availability
|NAV 2009R2 – NAV2018||BC13 – BC14||BC15 – BC23||BC SaaS|
You can find all information about Valuation 365 in our factsheet.
All features in detail
- you have already had to develop workarounds for certain points or in other apps
- determination with Excel is too time-consuming and the standard functions provided by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central are insufficient.
- you have problems making your external auditor understand how your results were derived as well as their transparency.
- you want comprehensible mapping of the strict lowest-value principle and a correct valuation of the assets on the balance sheet date.
- you want to carry out several valuations per year, such as periodic ones
- you want to optimise your inventory valuations