- Valuation of inventories in retail: How to manage risks and optimize your balance sheet
20.02.2024: The balance sheets of trading and service companies differ considerably. This is mainly due to the inventories that trading companies hold in their salesrooms and […]
- Valuation: How it affects financial reporting
07.02.2024: Inventory valuation: effects on the balance sheet The balance sheet profit is calculated from the difference between assets and liabilities. The items in the warehouse […]
- Posting inventory changes
04.01.2024: Inventory changes in the total cost method: Understand how the GKV method determines operating results and how it differs from the cost of sales method.
- Prevent inventory discrepancies in retail
04.01.2024: Inventory discrepancies in retail: Find out the main reasons for discrepancies, from theft to errors in incoming goods, and how you can proactively counter them.
- Change the costing method, avoid errors
04.01.2024: Changing the stock issue method is complex and error-prone. Find out which sources of error need to be considered, how you can view the stock and how you can organise the transition smoothly.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central: How to change the costing method
04.01.2024: Changing the warehouse issue method in Microsoft Dynamics 365: reasons, challenges and solutions in practice.
- Working Capital Management
04.01.2024: Optimise your working capital management: Find out how to secure your liquidity, reduce tied-up capital and find the balance between customer service and profitability.
- Data quality: underestimated risks and solutions
22.12.2023: Creating successful decision templates: From the management summary to the recommendation for action. Learn how to present your proposals convincingly.
- From phantom to reality: finance in the digital world
22.12.2023: Finance in digitalisation: Discover how the role of finance employees is changing, what skills are required and how technology is supporting change.