- Valuation of inventories in retail: How to manage risks and optimize your balance sheet
20.02.2024: The balance sheets of trading and service companies differ considerably. This is mainly due to the inventories that trading companies hold in their salesrooms and […]
- Valuation: How it affects financial reporting
07.02.2024: Inventory valuation: effects on the balance sheet The balance sheet profit is calculated from the difference between assets and liabilities. The items in the warehouse […]
- From phantom to reality: finance in the digital world
22.12.2023: Finance in digitalisation: Discover how the role of finance employees is changing, what skills are required and how technology is supporting change.
- When classic process thinking does more harm than good
22.12.2023: Classic process thinking in dynamic times: Find out why rigid processes are not always the answer and how self-organisation and agility can help.
- Internal cost allocation: simply abolished!
22.12.2023: Internal cost allocation as a bazaar? Discover how cost accountants and controllers use overhead methods to allocate costs sensibly and what this looks like in practice.
- Preparing year-end inventories: five tips for retail companies
24.11.2023: Select the right inventory procedure There are three types of inventory procedures: Create an inventory plan An inventory plan describes everything important for carrying out […]